CROESO 2016, 24 - 29 July 2016
- A new webpage for photographs links has now been set up
- Croeso - Photography and Head Cams
- Local weather forecast webpage now published
- Croeso Social Programme details now published
- Final details now available
- Training Day at Merthyr Mawr - details
- Start times now published
- Competition information
- Rest Day: try a low key park race in Cardiff!
- Course data for each day now published
"Croeso" is the Welsh word for "welcome", and so the Welsh Orienteering Association welcomes you to 5 Days of Orienteering in beautiful South Wales, featuring three Long and two Middle races on a great variety of terrain, all at British Orienteering Level B..
The races are centred on Margam Country Park - midway between Swansea and Bridgend - see location map below - where day 5 will be staged.
Find out more about the competition by exploring the links in the left hand margin.