CROESO 2016, 24 - 29 July 2016 - Entries close on June 30!
- Two more camp sites now available
- Provisional logistical information is now available for each day
- Day 4 permissions problem - Organisers find superb replacement terrain
- Both the Margam accommodation and the camp site are now fully booked
- Scoring system now confirmed
- Dave Peel: Graig Fawr - another good reason to go to Croeso!
- Dave Peel: Margam N mapping underway - "some wonderful ..."
- Dave Peel: Kenfig Dunes is "one of the most complex areas I have mapped"
"Croeso" is the Welsh word for "welcome", and so the Welsh Orienteering Association welcomes you to 5 Days of Orienteering in beautiful South Wales, featuring three Long and two Middle races on a great variety of terrain, all at British Orienteering Level B..
The races are centred on Margam Country Park - midway between Swansea and Bridgend - see location map below - where day 5 will be staged.
Find out more about the competition by exploring the links in the left hand margin.