CROESO 2016 24th - 30th July 2016
Welsh Orienteering Association invite you to 6 days of Holiday Orienteering in
South Wales . Centred on Margam Country
Park - midway between Swansea and Bridgend
- see location map .
Competition Programme – subject to finalisation of permissions
- Sun 24th Jul - Long Race – Kenfig North – Open Sand Dunes
- Mon 25th Jul – Middle Race - Kenfig – Open Sand Dunes
- Tues 26th Jul – Long Race – Margam Forest North - Plantation Forest, with some steep slopes and much opportunity for route choice.
- Thurs 28th Jul – Long race – Dan Yr Ogof North – Limestone moorland
- Fri 29th Jul – Long race – Dan Yr Ogof South – Limestone moorland
- Sat 30th Jul - Middle race – Graig Fawr and Margam Country Park - Beech woodland along a steep slope and Country Park.
Entries will open December 2015 via Fabian4
- Ceilidh / Twmpath
- Quiz night
No single camp site being organised for the event but it is hoped that a local campsite will agree to put aside a field especially for orienteers.
- Margam Country Park
- Gower Peninsular
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Dan-Yr-Ogof Show caves.
- Mountain Biking – Afan Argoed
Open December 2015 on Fabian 4