Download final Croeso programme: a printed copy of this programme (updated 23 July) will be given to each competitor when they pick up their number bibs. Note that this website contains extra/any late detail about some aspects of Croeso, so do check here also, particularly on the Competition information page.
If you don't opt to print out the programme and prefer to wait until you receive your official copy, you might like to print out a one page "get you to the first days" sheet which gives directions to the Training Day on Saturday and Day 1 on Sunday. This is available here.
- Sat 23rd July - Training Day - Merthyr Mawr - Sand Dunes
- Sun 24th July - Long Race – Kenfig Burrows – Open Sand Dunes
- Mon 25th July – Middle Race - Kenfig Burrows – Open Sand Dunes
- Tues 26th July – Long Race – Margam Forest North - Plantation Forest, with some steep slopes and much opportunity for route choice.
- Wed 27th July - Rest Day - informal park race in Cardiff
- Thurs 28th July – Long race – Mynydd Llangynidr – Limestone moorland (replacement area for Pen Rhiw Wen)
- Fri 29th July - Middle race – Graig Fawr and Margam Country Park - Beech woodland along a steep slope and Country Park.